Hey everyone! Since it is around the middle of the year it is a perfect time to use this month to catch up on the reading you are behind on already from the first half of the month. So a few people and I came together to make a month long readathon!
All you have to do is post a picture saying what you are planning to read using the tag #sumtbreadathon and keep us updated throughout the month how you are doing. If you even want you can make a blog post like this where you state what you are planning to read. So here is the list of what I’m reading this month.
ARC List of Books
- Rosemarked by Livia Blackburne
- The House of 758 by Kathryn Berla
- The Goblins of Bellwater by Molly Ringle
- The Raven God by Alane Adams
- 27 Hours by Tristina Wright
Published Copies of Books
- A Secret History by Donna Tart
- Saints and Misfits by S.K. Ali
- Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
- Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
- All of the “All for the Game” series by Nora Sakavic
That’s eleven books in total! I know I might not get to reading them all but hopefully I do! I want to read as much as I can before school starts and life starts getting busy once again. Hopefully you’ll join us to help clear out our tall tbr piles together!